I am a professional, qualified Counsellor. As a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), I work in accordance with their Ethical Framework. Additionally, I hold an enhanced DBS Certificate.
I am educated and experienced in how life expectations and events can shape our thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
I have experience as an integrative therapist, working with adults, young people and adolescents. This means I can offer a very individual and personal approach tailored with you in mind. I can offer different psychological ideas to find the most appropriate way of working with you and your particular needs. I will provide a warm trusting therapeutic relationship, and can also offer a more structured therapy, if required, to achieve real change.
The therapeutic relationship is at the heart of my practice. Empathy, acceptance and a genuine relationship provides allows a way of working with whatever is meaningful for you. This, alongside a safe and confidential space, means you can feel comfortable talking, sharing and reflecting on your experiences.
- FdA Counselling Degree (with distinction)
- Certificates in Counselling (Levels 1 – 3)
- BACP Registered Member
- Volunteer Counsellor, Gloucestershire (Adults, Young People & Adolescents)
- Head of Pastoral Care, Secondary Education
- School Counsellor, Secondary Education
- Counsellor, Sixth Form Students
Additional Courses (CPD)
- Trauma Defined (The Body Keeps The Score, Bessel van der Kolk)
- School Refusal and Avoidance
- Transitions: Psychological Adjustment to Change (Dr J Brennen)
- Psychiatric Diagnosis: Your Client and You (Rachel Freeth)
- Domestic Abuse: Recognising and Responding (Safeline)
- Survive and Thrive (Emmy van Deurzen)